[rescue] The fat lady. . .

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 29 09:10:22 CST 2001

> Extremem Sports are "out there" by definition..... There Extreme :-)
>
> Don't know about collecting guns...... I thought that was pretty normal
> in America!
>

> > What's so out there about collecting guns and extreme sports?

More people collect guns than most folks realize.  I always figured gun
collecting was mainstream.

I suppose it depends on your POV - I never thought skateboarding, mountain
biking, parachuting, MX racing, and so on, where "extreme".  That was just
stuff I did in my teens/20s when I got bored of hanging out around the house
:)

Kurt