[rescue] The fat lady. . .

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 28 12:13:56 CST 2001

dave at cca.org, reeling from the shock, managed on Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 12:45:40PM -0500 to scrawl:
> ajwdsp at cloud9.net writes:
>
> >Good... :-) Finally someone can make it look less atrocious and primitive.
> >I always thought open look made any system feel 10 years older.  The only
> >thing where the widgets suck more is 4dwm... that dumpster is pathetic.
> >Otherwise I'd be happy using either one.  And what is with wm designers
> >who favor pastels... ick.  Give me NeXT greyscale over that.
>
> >I like Aqua and Windomaker/GNUSTEP most.
>
> I use fvwm2 at home.
>
> I love the manual page:
>
>  fvwm2 - F(?) Virtual Window Manager (version 2.xx) for X11
>
> They don't know what the "F" stands for either! Ha ha.

back when I worked at $ISP, so many moons ago, I did a lot of
experimenting with all the different WMs in the netbsd packages
collection.  Anyone here ever try WMX? It's super-small and simple.
Plus, the guys that wrote it have one of the best domain names I've ever
seen:

http://www.alldaybreakfast.com

--
"So I am not the only one that runs around naked with my Bobba Fett helment on?
Cool"

Gustafson
                                                    drobnox at visi.com