[rescue] WaveLAN or Aironet driver for Solaris?

Kenneth Caruso rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 22:06:44 CST 2001

I dont know if there is, but it would suprise the hell out of me. Maybe
the OpenBSD ultrasparc port would support a pci -> pcmcia bridge and the
wireless card (if the Obsd ultra sparc port is usable yet).

I was able to get both wavelan and aironet to work on the FreeBSD-Alpha
port on a Dec Multia (two pcmcia slots)

Ken Caruso
kenc at seattlewireless.net
http://ken.ipl31.net

"when in doubt tell the truth" -Mark Twain