[rescue] WaveLAN or Aironet driver for Solaris?

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 21:55:08 CST 2001

> Just wondering how you get an Aironet or Wavelan card in sparc 5? Do they
> make SBUS to pcmcia bridges? I figured you would stuck trying to do it on
> PCI/Ultra based sparc box.

they do indeed make SBus PCMCIA cards.  it's what i use to get the pictures off
of my camera.  load the CF card into a CF to PCMCIA adapter, and plug that into
the PCMCIA card i have in my sparc20 that i use as my main workstation.  works
like a charm.  they are cheap and plentiful on eBay.  i think i'll have to snag
another one.

-brian