[rescue] SSH between PowerBook OS X .1.2 and Solaris

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 21:10:35 CST 2001

Sorry if I'm a little behind here. I just looked away from my email for
a few hours and there's over 100(!) new messages.

I wasn't thinking that the masquerading was breaking it (I use that
scheme, too) but that it would suggest what address the reverse DNS
might be looking up and where it'd be looking it up...