[rescue] The fat lady. . .

Rick Hamell rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 18:10:26 CST 2001

> Palm haters complain that WinCE is better at multimedia than Palms.  BeOS is
> great at multimedia.  Someone was probably thinking along these lines, but I'm
> not sure that it was really a smart move.

	Sounds like someone saw a deal and went for it. Didn't Apple buy
Amiga/Commodore? I remeber there was some speculation about a "new" Apple
computer, but we've never directly seen any of that technology. But who
know what has been intergrated into the newer machines? This looks to be
the same thing. Palm sees some small part that they want, and they seem to
have gotten it for a song.

	Rick