[rescue] Token-ring pin assignment

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 17:01:04 CST 2001

I can't say this is gospel, but the pinouts look right - it's been too long
since I messed with Token-Ring.

http://www.cis.temple.edu/~stauffer/docs.2/10-BaseT-standard.html

Per the FAQ, the pinouts are the same - a patch cable is a patch cable.
<shrug> I don't remember having to specify 'token-ring' when I used RJ45,
but it HAS been a while.

And this, which is a bit easier to read.

http://webpages.charter.net/ohlandl/NIC/TR-cable.html

Brian

p.s. who in the Wide World of Sports is still using Token Ring?  This isn't
a business, is it?