[rescue] The fat lady. . .

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 15:59:47 CST 2001

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 04:41:50PM -0500, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> Really? I've never had a problem running a single ISA card in an
> otherwise PCI machine. The single card being the sound cards mentioned
> above.

I don't know what the problem was.  I just couldn't figure it out, and I needed
another soundcard anyway (I used the P2-350 machine as a secondary machine for
quite a lone time so I needed to keep a soundcard in my P200.  I ended up
moving to a really nice Turtle beach card.  It had a much lower noise level,
and in general struck me as a simpler card (which I'm a fan of when it comes
to sound cards).

--
Joshua D. Boyd