[rescue] We are stumped... (SSH between Powerbook & Solaris box)

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 15:13:16 CST 2001

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Paul Sladen wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Amy wrote:
> >
> > i suggest you go pick up a copy of "unix for dummies" or the generic nix
> > manual book from o'reilly and have some quality time in the bathroom
> > this weekend.
>
> Sounds a great idea Amy--I think I'm off to do this right on the basis that
> it might cure my sniffles...  not decided whether `the book' is going to be
> `Broadband Networks', or `Nelson Mandela' though.

i've heard its quite wintry up there where you are :( have you got a cold?
might try some chicken soup and orange juice too, or perhaps eating some
garlic. supposedly it helps.

right now i've got "history of ibm mainframes", "sunburst, history of sun
microsystems", an old FEH, cisco's ira and a stack of architectural
digest and metropolitan home magazines in the bathroom. (sunburst is a
really good book if you can find it, btw).

--a
eclectic, isnt it?