[rescue] We are stumped... (SSH between Powerbook & Solarisbox)

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 14:04:04 CST 2001

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 02:00:10PM -0600, Amy wrote:
> nono. its about trying to find mcguire a cute chick too.

Slight correction:  A cute chick who can at least stand large amounts of
big iron, preferably one who actually digs them, but not so much that he would
be neglected.  There is a reason one hasn't been found yet.  If cuteness was
the only need, I'm sure he would have suceeded long ago.

--
Joshua D. Boyd