Scrapple (AGAIN) (WAS) RE: [rescue] Any cool toys?

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 05:25:57 CST 2001

Its just not the same without the pork anus.

Actually, its mostly made from neck bones. A roast as the source will make
it taste different.

Remember, fry it thin and hard and use real maple syrup (my favorite way).
If you need a suggestion for syrup, New Englanders know the B grade dark
amber is best (not only cheaper, it has more of the tree in the mix and
tastes stronger).