[rescue] Any cool toys?

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 26 23:02:43 CST 2001

I didn't have Lincoln logs..... I had American Logs.  I also had Plastic
Bricks at my Great Grandmothers house.  I don't remember there exact
name, but they were an older competitor of Lego, and were American
made.  I've seen them on Ebay.

I had two Erector sets, one big and plastic that was originally mine.
The other one was at my grandparents house and was metal.

I'm 28, almost 29.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA