[rescue] Any cool toys?

bill pointon rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 26 18:48:35 CST 2001

when i grew up we had plastic bricks and lincoln logs but the best was
the ERECTOR SET --- built plenty of cranes bridges ... >>>>> etc -------
also had ( and still do ) a bunch of LIONEL trains -- some in prewar
( II ) o gauge that had been my uncles when he was little and some in
the newer 027 gauge -- now those were trains .... but they took a lot of
space to set up  --- billp