[rescue] We are stumped... (SSH between Powerbook & Solaris box)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 26 14:51:20 CST 2001

Hello all,

Pete has granted me access to his web server basenji.com, but I can only
log in via SSH. No problem, I sit down to my Linux boxes, my Win98
laptop, and all is fine. If I sit down with my bitchin' PowerBook
running OS X 10.1.2, I get spotty results (sometimes I can get in, some
times I can't).

Pete swears he is not touching anything on his end, but this has been
going on for days now... Anyone have any exp./thoughts on what might be
causing this?

My Powerbook can always log into my Linux box via SSH (ssh
ken at n2vip.dyndns.org), either locally or across the internet.

My Linux box can always lig into basenji.com across the internet.

The PowerBook/OS X is having a hard time (and the FSCK'ing worst part is
that sometimes it *does* work!

Anyone?

Ken

n2vip at yahoo.com