[rescue] Any cool toys?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 26 13:42:34 CST 2001

--- Chad Fernandez <fernande at internet1.net> wrote:
> How old are you Dave?  When I was young, I don't
> recall so many kits
> being available.  They seemed to be more as you
> describe...... blocks

When I was younger, there were Kits that had
*hundreds* of pieces, not so many theme kits were
available then. The Kits that were available were
typically brought to my from Europe - in the US it was
almost exclusively the "assortment" kits (typically
labeled by the number of pieces inthe box).

I remember the best present I got was when I got a few
18" square platforms to build on - up until then, all
my creations had to be "self-supporting"...

Ken

=====
Ken
n2vip at yahoo.com