[rescue] Re: BillGates == LinusTorvalds?

Dan Sikorski rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 26 01:50:42 CST 2001

Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

>>>Wow.  I'm feeling pretty short at 6 feet.  Not used to that =)
>>>
>>And now I feel short at 6'6".
>>

>So how's the weather up there guys?

Well, my humorous response to that is more effective in person, but
here's a narration

Dan spits on Patrick
Dan says "it's raining"
Patrick punches Dan in the gut

>When you stand up quickly, do you get a nose bleed?

When i was in my growth spurt (i grew nearly a foot in about six
months), i would get light headed if i stood up too quickly, but i guess
i'm used to it now, either that, or i'm slower at standing up.

    -Dan Sikorski