[rescue] Any cool toys?

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 25 20:17:04 CST 2001

No cool toys. They all went to the kids--at Christmas, at least ;)

However.. I *made* scrapple... from scratch (actually from the leftovers
of a pork roast)! Aren't you all jealous??

My wife saw the pot on the stove and asked me what I was making. I said:
"scrapple." She said: "Please ,don't make me sick." I told her the
recipe I had called for pork, broth (from the pork) and cornmeal... I
think she might even try some. It's cooling in the fridge now.

Mmmmm...