[rescue] Any cool toys?

Rebecca Ore rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 25 19:44:54 CST 2001

On Tue, 25 Dec 2001, Fogg, James wrote:

> OK, anybody get cool toys for Christmas? Either "toys" or TOYS?

Around Christmas -- I got the scsi cable from Mike and set up a third drive for
my news server and got some of my users the groups they wanted from one of my
peers on Christmas Eve.

Tomorrow, I get a rescue Border Terrier who has growled at the relinguishers'
18 month old daughter.  He's 4-1/2 years old, neutered male with his own
collection of toys, two crates, two carry-on bags, a Gentle Leader, a Flexi
leash, and a sweater.  He has Crohn's Disease, possibly from not being allowed
to be a terrier, but under control with diet, in any case.

He gets to go to work with me the first couple of weeks or until someone says
he has to stay home.

He didn't bite anyone; he didn't even snap at the child.

I think if we can get him to reboot machines and pull cable, he'll have a job.

So, the day after Christmas, I'm getting the dog's toys.  They're renting a car
to get all this to me.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net