[rescue] Any cool toys?

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 25 16:24:46 CST 2001

Yeah I have, and he reminds me even more of my grandfather in that one.
Actually he's so much alike that it kind of chokes me up (the fifth
anniversary of my grandfathers death was dec 5th). It was a mediocre script
made into a very good movie by two great performances (including Gleasons
last in a major film role)

Chris Byrne