[rescue] WTB Ultra-1 (or similar)

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 24 20:49:44 CST 2001

On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 12:14:59AM -0500, Ken Hansen wrote:
> I heard a line in a movie one time, and I thought it was interesting, maybe
> relevent:
>
>     "The way to move a relationship to the next level is to
>     give an unexpected gift, when it's least expected."
>
> For my wife it was an LGB train for our first Christmas while dating (had
> been friends for 12 months before we started dating, 6 months before
> Christmas. We have put that train under our tree every year since then...

I went with a snowball of two bears on bench with an attached quote, "love and
friendship are like sunshine that warms the soul".  I might be a bit off on the
exact quote.  I should have written it down before giving it too her.

She gave me a very nice framed picture of herself, which I am just thrilled
with.  Exactly what I was hoping for (but didn't actually expect).

So, I can always just give her something like diamonds (as other suggested) as
a gift out of the blue.  After all, jewelry is soooo common on holidays.

Same for the mix CD.  She will be away for 4 months, so that will be plenty of
good excuse to be sending her things.

BTW, what is the best way to send flowers to New Zealand?

--
Joshua D. Boyd