[rescue] Merry 25th of December

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 24 17:56:00 CST 2001

On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On December 24, Paul Sladen wrote:
> > On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, Paul Phillips wrote:
> > >
> > > Out of curiousity, what do you folks use as a text editor on Solaris?
> >
> > Flamebaiting at Chistmas already :)...
>
> [just kidding folks...merry xmas!]

<scrooge-mode> but we still have 8 minutes left until midnight (here in GB,
home of good ol' GMT) bar-bumbug </scrooge-mode>.  That aside, Best Wishes
for the morning listonians;  "May your stockings be filled!"

With that, I suppose I should in off to bed before I have to contempt the
inter-dimensional time-space problems that could result if I were to stay
awake long enough to meet Father Christmas when he comes to call...

  T'was the night before Christmas,
    when all through the house
  Not a creature was stirring,
    not even a mouse;