[rescue] help IDing card

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 23 16:14:58 CST 2001

So I just got this board from a friend who dumpster-dives
where Brown University throws out their old computers. He
scored me a 4/110 there a while ago, so I know they have lots
of Sun stuff.

So I take this board thinking it's a third party Sbus ethernet
combo of some sort.

I get it home and realize that it's the exact board size as sbus,
and has the exact same external connector size, but the bus
connector isn't sbus. It's about the same size, but looks like
a centronics-ish edge connector, rather than having pins.

The external connectors are AUI and 8-pin din.

Can't find any name or numbers other than "Alcatel".

Anyone know what this is?

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------