[rescue] Re: [geeks] I think I need to change my pants...

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 23 07:28:02 CST 2001

[two heads desktop snipped]

> > I've *never* seen intel-based hardware support that, though some allow
> > you to add second video cards to docking stations under WIn2K & Win
> > 98/Me.
>
> My Dell Inspiron 8000 supports that.

Same here.  This laptop has a monitor connector on the rear that can be
configured to display a second desktop - as long as the OS uspports it.
Win2k does...

I also had an Inspiron 5000 for work, and my boss at the time had an
Inspiron 7000 that did dual desktops.  No docking station required...

Yay for Dell!

Kurt