OT Linux (RE: [rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?)

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 22 13:10:51 CST 2001

On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 05:07:36AM -0800, Ken Hansen wrote:
> She *did* get upgraded, right? She is not still on the
> P90!

I couldn't find the P200 classic chip, and P166 classics cost too much, so I
bought her a P166 system for less than the price of a P166 classic chip.  Said
system has since been upgraded with a P200MMX from one of my machines.  If she
has any spare PCI slots left, I'm probably going to put a Voodoo3 card in one
of these weekends, and I keep meaning to buy get another 256megs of PC133 (not
required, but then I can use it when I get around to moving her up to a Duron).

The P90 had no L2 cache, and was thus a dog.

--
Joshua D. Boyd