[rescue] [tfitch at esleeck.com: PDP11]

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 22 10:53:44 CST 2001

I was interested untin I started looking at pictures and determined the
approximate sixe. At that point, I decided that I prefer to share my
house with my wife rather than a PDP-11. ;)

Sounds cool tho. I thought my boss was going to suggest I go get it just
to have at our office. He's somewhat of an old hardware freak, too. He's
a retired Navy and the original manuals thing almost did it...