[rescue] WTB Ultra-1 (or similar)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 21 23:09:58 CST 2001

I gave my wife a nice laptop (portege 3015ct, 3/4" thick, 5 pounds, wireless
networking) and she just didn't touch it for about two months, till she saw
me using my portege wirelessly on the kitchen table one evening. She asked
"Is that my laptop?" "no." Pause. "Can my laptop do that?" "Yes." and the
next day she asked me to show her how to work the laptop.

We now have matching power adapters on each nightstand... ;^)

Then there was the Elph digital camera... She didn't touch it for a good two
weeks ;^(

This year, I got her a digital picture frame for her office...

I just have to give her something with a power cord...

Ken