[rescue] Re: BillGates == LinusTorvalds?

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 07:49:03 CST 2001

No, not an Arsenio fan; I just like the expression.
There are many things that make me go "Hmmm..." my ex among them...
Actually, I don't even remember the last time I turned on a TV.
Used to watch it all the time when there was a nice 25" TV in the
computer room. Now the TV in with the computers is so lousy I don't even
bother...