[rescue] FS: Cool item, RDI PowerLite 110 MHz Laptop (correct ion)

Al Potter rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 18 12:45:31 CST 2001

n2vip at yahoo.com said:
> Hmm, we never see the two (Mike and Bodoman) in the same room at the
> same time... Maybe they are the same guy!

Nope, I've met both in person, and they are definitely different.  At the
time I was joking w/ John Bodo about the original version of his infamous
SM-100 ebay auction which fetched something close to $200 (IIRC) for a pair.
 He was completely aware of the inaccuracies in the ad, although he claimed
that they were inadvertent.  Reposting the exact same ad, with the same
inaccuracies, and then defending them, is .....  interesting.

AL