[rescue] OT: Anybody watching the History Channel?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 16 21:47:27 CST 2001

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 08:23:14PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > ...were they cute????
> > ...do they have any sisters????
>   Any *thin* sisters. ;)

Dude, aint nothing wrong at all with a girl with some meat on her
bones.  I dont diss my ex'es due to their size, just more to the
fact that they were psycho bitches who fucked with my head.

When I moved to Texas (partly to get away from Oklahoma City and
some really bad memories, and a 1.5-year serious relationship
that went nova), it took me a LONG time to trust women again.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net