[rescue] OT: Anybody watching the History Channel?

Phil Schilling rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 16 20:19:46 CST 2001

Steve Hatle wrote:

> Hey now- I know you are in Iowa, right? That's not quite the middle of
> nowhere, though you can see it from there. <grin>
>
> I like the Twin Cities. I've been a lot of other places, and other than
> maybe Sydney, Australia and a longshot of Portland OR, I'll stay here,
> thanks!
>
> Steve
Steve,
	Hey, I love it here, about 1/2 hour south of Jackson, MN.  I am just
not close to any cool stuff.  I thought I saw Austin in your info
somewhere, that ain't Twin Cities only about an hour from me.  I did a
stint in California about 16 years ago and came back here.  It is just a
whole different ball game than what many list members are used to.  No
bad things meant, love the cities!

Phil

--
Phil Schilling