[rescue] OT: Anybody watching the History Channel?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 16 09:40:11 CST 2001

It makes excellent camping fodder....no refrigeration needed and the
sodium content make sit even more useful for the desert (not dessert :P)
camping trips.

:D

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  7:39am  up 28 day(s), 19:52,  4 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.04, 0.05

Those who would give up essential liberty to
purchase a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety -- Benjamin Franklin