[rescue] Fast Data Access MMU Miss - WTF?!

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 15 08:28:21 CST 2001

No, I have spotted several in the UK, though they may be more common in
Austrailia

I've not been, and likely won't until one of the following happens:

    - I can afford a better seat than steerage class
    - Steerage class seats can accomodate my legs better
    - They move it closer to the US

Of the three options above, I suspect the last is the most likely to occur
;^)

Ken