[rescue] Reseller question

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 15 04:41:19 CST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:
<snip>

steve (and everyone else for that matter), please disregard what ken has
said on the subject of resellers. he is not authorized nor permitted to
speak for either bill or i (about the only person who could do this is
wargo). nor is he privy to any policies which we might make or enforce in
regards to the sunhelp in general. in short, he doesnt know what the fuck
he's talking about and is spreading untruths.

if anyone has any questions concerning list policies, please
privately direct them to either bill or i.

thanks,

amy