[rescue] Reseller question

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 12:32:12 CST 2001

I find it interesting that folks are gently threatening
Big Mike.  We need to bring back the "Friggin Huge
List Members" thread, methinks.  *I* ain't gonna try
to kick his ass...but then again, I suppose Bill -vs-
Mike could be an interesting match.

Vaguely on-topic for this somewhat OT thread:
I have an Axil SPARC 10 clone, 128MB RAM, 400MB disk,
1xSM51 and 1xSM61.  For sale to anyone with a reasonable
offer, plus actual shipping from ZIP 21046.  Also, if
anyone uses IBM laptops, I have some sort of a docking
station for one--let me know if you're interested
before I put it up on eBay for $5.00.

Wanted:  Creator 3D series 3 card with Prom 2.9 or later,
now that I've found out that's what's required to drive
my Sun 21" at 1600x1200.  Dammit, I thought any C3D series 3
could do that...

  --Rip