[rescue] DEC 5000?

Linc Fessenden rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 10:19:11 CST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   I moved recently and gave most of my DECstation stuff to Linc
> Fessenden, on this list.  Maybe he can help you with a new machine to
> build out into a front-end processor.
>
>   Definitely grab this hardware.  It has big balls.
>
>      -Dave

True enough, I have around 7 Decstation 3100'ds that should work just fine
but need a hdd and some memory.  Happy to pass them along to interested
parties.  Might even have a spare 5000/??? in my basement as well - most
likely in the same barebones config.  Just as an aside these decstation
machines are real workhorses and quite reliable equipt.

-Linc Fessenden