[rescue] good non-ebay sources for older sun boxes, comdisco?

Daniel Johannsson rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 10:04:55 CST 2001

Hey,
a friend at work is looking to get his first sun box but does not trust ebay
enough to buy one there.  I remember there having been mentions of there
being good deals to be had at comdisco.  Anyone know how to get in contact
with them or how to get a list of the boxes they currently have?
Also, if you know of other places that have resonable deals on low end
boxes thats fine too.
I suppose ppl might just want to email me directly about this since
it seems like replys might conflict with the no reseller post rule.
later,

Dan
djohanns at zeppelin.net