[rescue] Reseller question

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 08:53:40 CST 2001

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 08:17:02AM -0600, Steve Hatle wrote:
 (who is patiently waiting for Bill to tire of his G4 Cube.  .  . that's
> cool stuff in my book! <grin>)

The only way I'm getting rid of the cube is if I can find a suitably
equivalent (G4/400 or better) tower to replace it with, or maybe a
blue and white G3 with upgrade installed.  Its a GREAT multimedia/AV/etc
machine.  Last night I dumped stuff from DV tape to the Mac (over Firewire);
edited the video, and dumped it back to tape, with no loss of quality. 8-)

(JVC SR-VS20U dual-deck VCR w/firewire *kicks ass*)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net