[rescue] Reseller question

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 08:51:58 CST 2001

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 08:57:35AM -0500, Michael S Schiller wrote:
> Hey, maybe the rule should be more like a ratio of posts sort of thing.
> Sort of like only 1 post out of 10 can be of stuff a person is selling?
> This would keep the big resellers from flooding the lists while still
> allowing active list members an outlet to sell a few things? I'm saying
> this just as a thought, I'm not trying to get anyone upset, nor am I
> questioning the rules. :)

No.. its like this:

one-offs, stuff you are trying to get rid of, things you found in the
closet, one-time-posts, etc, are okay.

If you have five or six machines and are trying to clean out the
closet, thats "reseller" territory.

Kinda like the difference between buying a machine from a friend, and
buying one from a scrap dealer who has 20 of them... your friend isnt
a reseller, but the scrap dealer is.

I thought I'd made this abundantly clear before.....

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net