[rescue] Reseller question

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 07:14:09 CST 2001

Hey, no prblem - I am the timely example, and I slowly evolved into this
function WRT the Ultra 1s. If the situation was reversed I would have done
exactly what Big Mike did...

I just want to make clear one minor point - there is no "major profit" on th
eUltra 1s I recently offered. For example, for each Ultra 1-170 that someone
buys from me, almost *half* of their out of pocket expense goes to FedEx
Ground (36 pounds from Chicago to me, then 36 pounds from me to them). The 8
Ultra 1s I got turned into a nice Ultra 1 for me and a few dollars in my
pocket.

I'm not complaining, but at the price point I am offering them at, how much
do you really think I am making?

That said, I realize (as I said before) it was fair to use me as an example
of a non-reseller stradling the line between listmember and reseller, I just
wanted to be clear about the "profit" thing.

Ken