[rescue] Less than successful

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 15:54:56 CST 2001

>>   And the C100 I bought on Tuesday is sans CPU board. So much for that.
>
>I may have an availble C110 board for that boxen so don't do anything rash!

   Cool! Let me know. I lust after more architectures! :)

>Kinda like a skyscraper?? That would be a 750 0r 755 machine have a look at

   Yep, that's the beast. Three slots up above (framebuffer, audio, SCSI)
and then other stuff down below, including what looked like an EISA or PCI
cage. Interestingly, these units had an ethernet card in the lower cage in
addition to the built-in networking.

   --James B.