[rescue] SBUS docs?

Raby, Kenny G. rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 12 18:47:22 CST 2001

Might try looking here:

http://sunsolve.sun.com/data/800/800-5822-10/html/spec.preface.html

This book describes the formal specifications of the protocols and the
electrical and mechanical features of the SBus.

Contents
This book contains five chapters, three appendices, and a glossary.

Chapter 1, "Introduction," provides general information about the SBus
specification.

Chapter 2, "SBus Overview," explains the philosophy and principles upon
which the SBus is based, and describes the basic SBus protocols.

Chapter 3, "Protocol Design," describes the SBus protocols to transfer
information across the SBus.

Chapter 4, "Electrical and Mechanical Design," describes SBus profiles, and
the electrical and mechanical specifications of the SBus.

Chapter 5, "FCode Drivers for SBus Cards," describes the FCode programming
language for writing SBus device PROMs.

Appendix A, "Specification Compliance," describes how SBus slaves, masters,
and systems may comply with the SBus specification.

Appendix B, "SBus Extensions," describes extensions to the SBus that may be
implemented in some systems, including the new 64-bit SBus extension.

Appendix C, "FCode Reference," describes FCodes currently supported by the
Open Boot PROM, as well as new 2.0 FCodes.

The glossary defines terms used in this book.