[rescue] SBUS docs?

Scott Newell rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 12 18:07:09 CST 2001

>I just got an idea in my head to make an SBUS card to utilize those old
>IP[CX]s of mine. Anyone know where I can get the timing, electrical,
>protocol, etc. manuals? PDF, PS, HTML, etc would be best.

I found pinouts somewhere on Sun's site, and there's a little mention or
two of addressing in the Linux driver book.  It's an IEEE standard, so you
could buy it.  I think it's about $150--more than I wanted to spend just to
futz around.

If you come across anything else useful, please let me know!

newell

http://www.xml.com/ldd/chapter/book/index.html
http://www.cs.buffalo.edu/~victord/cse475/sunsites.html