[rescue] OT: Google Usenet Archives

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 12 09:44:53 CST 2001

Yeah, I had fun digging up old stuff too.

Here's me trying to sound like a scientist:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=kevin+loch+gravity&hl=en&rnum=1&selm=1994Feb10.081222.12775%40rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu

I don't even remember writing this one:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=kevin+loch+ilstu&hl=en&rnum=2&selm=1994Apr11.183627.29290%40rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu

This is interesting, I actually responed to Alexander Abian on
sci.physics once:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=kevin+loch+ilstu&hl=en&rnum=3&selm=1994Feb15.074740.58797%40rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu

Finally, Here's an on topic post about a broken monitor I still have:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=35DC0B83.47DD%40NOSPMkl.net&rnum=7&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dkevin%2Bloch%26hl%3Den%26rnum%3D7%26selm%3D35DC0B83.47DD%2540NOSPMkl.net

I never knew people could get so excited about a dead monitor.

KL