[rescue] SCO Xenix, was:Interactive Unix?

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 10 13:34:37 CST 2001

I have SCO Xenix for my Apple Lisa. I don't have the original media, but
I do have the disk images and the original SCO documentation.

I called them a _long_ time ago to find out if I could get replacement
media (not expecting much, but hey), and they denied ever having made
the product! I assured the guy I was looking at about 20 pounds of
manuals, but he wouldn't go for it.

No graphical stuff, so the mouse was  useless, but it didn't run bad in
the 5Mhz glory of the Lisa 68000. Lisa 7/7 is much more fun! <grin>

Steve