[rescue] HAL HS-330

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 8 20:56:09 CST 2001

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, Larry Snyder wrote:

I used to have one of these machines (a 350), I think I might have some
pictures around... if I do I will try to scan them. The machine looks
something like this:

http://sunsite.nstu.nsk.su/sunworldonline/swol-10-1995/hal.photo.html

the colors were light gray and dark blue. Pretty neat, it also had some
cool features like an integrated diagnostics processor, that could
actually be acessed from the OS. It would return the current operational
status of the system.