[rescue] Sun2 parts?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 7 23:14:14 CST 2001

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 10:24:40PM -0600, Steve Hatle wrote:
> And the neighbors didn't look out the window and say:
> "Shit- a Sun 2 on Bradfords porch! Get the two wheeler- we're going to
> make a fortune on eBay!"

My neighbors think I'm a mad scientist.  I had a Sun3-era Sun rackmount
cabinet in front of my garage for oh.. a month?  I had a VAX 6000 in my
driveway for.. a week?  etc.

Then, there's the 3 times I"ve rented a construction dumpster (20 cubic
yard) so we could purge crap we didnt need/want/use anymore, throw away
remodeling scrap, and clean out the garage....

Bill
--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net