[rescue] Spaceballs.

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 7 17:53:19 CST 2001

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 05:10:03PM -0500, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> I've got a spaceball, and it has a connector precisely like a sun
> keyboard (sorry, i don't know the name of the connector) I've never done
> anything with it, it's just been sitting around for a few years.  Anyone
> know if this thing works in solaris?

I'm hoping (and Al seems to support) that it is easy to program from any
machine with a serial port.  I'm guessing that the connector on yours is an
RS-422 serial connector (at least, the serial port on my IPX is the same plug
type as the keyboard port on the same machine).

I've course, you could always give it to me, and I could find out for you. ;)

--
Joshua D. Boyd