[rescue] Is the CLASSICCMP mailing list still up?

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 6 23:21:52 CST 2001

Jay West, is moving the list to another server or something.  He didn't
explain much, just said things would be down for a day or two.  I am
surprised that I'm not getting more Rescue mail, However.  I thought a
higher percentage of my daily email was Rescue mail, but I've only
gotten slightly over 50 emails today, and that is personal, SurvPC,
Rescue, and Spam included :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA