[rescue] NVRAM Recovered!

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 6 07:46:42 CST 2001

Yeah - any time I get a machine with good NVRAM, the hostid, serial and
MAC get recorded on a post-it and securely taped to the bottom or inside
somewhere.

The little script that's out there that reads a flag in the OBP, then
reprograms and warm boots the machine when the NVRAM is dead works
pretty well, too.

Steve