[rescue] CCNA test costs?

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 6 07:41:16 CST 2001

Bill,

As an employee of VUE, the "other", better testing organization <grin>,
I'd invite you to visit www.vue.com and see how we stack up against
Prometric. I'd like to hear it from a known good source who's objective,
and has dealt with Prometric in the past.

The cost of the exams are not on-line, since it's based on the test, the
sponsor, etc. I'd encourage you to call one of our friendly call center
representatives- they should be able to help you- or, you can sign up
on-line with VUE.

End of shameless plug- but if any of you have tested with VUE, I'd be
interested in hearing your feedback. If you haven't tested with VUE,
give us a try and see how we stack up against Prometric, and tell me
about it.

Steve